WELCOME TO STRANGE CLUB
FOR PROMOTER USE
It's been a big first few years for Strange Club. With millions of combined plays on the few productions they've released, including a collaboration with SNBRN, and coverage everywhere from Billboard, to Dior, to NEST HQ, to EDM.com they're putting their own spin on strange, club music. While playing multiple shows and venues in Los Angeles, they also opened up Coachella's Sahara tent in 2017, played both editions of Splash House, Life is Beautiful, and went back to Las Vegas to play EDC in 2018.
Strange Club is you, it's us, it's far reaching and filled with creators. You don't get to where you want to be by yourself. Join the club.
FOR EDITORIAL USE
Strange Club is you, it's us, it's far reaching and filled with creators. You don't get to where you want to be by yourself. We are all strange, join the club.
Our collective uniqueness, our strangeness, is the one and only thing that we all have in common. So embrace it. Stand out. Only by being yourself and being proud of it will you do what you were meant to do.
Downtown Los Angeles is where Strange Club originated. Everything the guys create is a reflection of the rawness and realness of their surroundings.
Greg Gonzalez is a multi-instrumentalist from San Francisco. In high school he began producing hip-hop music in the Bay Area underground and ran with various rap groups. He builds brands and is the co-founder and creative director for the skin care company, Youth To The People.
Sabastion Kimmel grew up in California but moved to New York City to pursue music. He began producing events, DJ’ing, and managing artists on his indie record label. His passion for artist development and brands landed him back in Los Angeles before long.
Jeremiah Flaherty is originally from Chicago and spent his childhood learning from the legends of Chicago’s early underground house movement. When he’s not designing studios for other artists, he’s in his own lair tweaking knobs and programming beats on his vast collection of vintage analog gear.
The key hole represents opportunity to open up new doors. Regardless of who you are, or where you’re from, our goal is to create an army who believes the sky is the limit.
WAiting on you ep
SELF-ReleasED aug 17, 2018
• Over 5,000 Spotify Plays
• Over 20,000 Soundcloud Plays
• Radio Mix added to Filtr's Lit Sounds Spotify playlist
• Radio Mix added to Apple Music's Groove playlist
• Club Mix Featured in SNBRN's Summer Sessions Mix: 06
• Club Mix added to Island Beat's Tech House Spotify playlist
• Club Mix Featured in Golf Clap's Diplo Revolution radio show live at AMF
• Radio Mix Featured in Mahalo's Colorcast mix
• Coverage on Acid Stag Radio and Acid Stag's Mixtape
• Coverage on Last Day Deaf
• Coverage on EKM.co
SNBRN x STRANGE CLUB
RELEASED ON Ultra records Sep 15, 2017
• Premiered on Billboard
• Over 500,000 Spotify Plays
• Over 270,000 Soundcloud Plays
• Over 9,100 Soundcloud <3’s
• Over 25,000 plays on Bass Boost Youtube Channel
• Played first on Benny Benassi & Friends iHeartRadio 220 show.
• Played on Tiesto, Robbie Rivera, EDX, Slander, Sam Feldt, and more radio shows.
• Added to edm.com's Spotlight
• Added to Spotify's Beats of Tomorrow playlist and New Music Wednesday playlist.
• Added to Filtr UK’s Hot 50 UK, and House Party Mix Spotify playlists.
• Added to Filtr Mexico's Electronic Dance Music Spotify playlist.
• Added to Belle Musique's Daily and Electro Vision Spotify playlists.
• Added to AIA's Deep House Spotify playlist.
• Coverage on iHeart Radio, Dancing Astronaut, Thissongslaps, Beautiful Buzz, I House U, The Music Essentials, EDM Top, Soundplate
SELF-RELEASED MARCH 15TH
Over 125,000 Combined Spotify Plays •
Over 75,000 Combined Soundcloud Plays •
Over 2,300 Combined Soundcloud <3’s •
‘Baller’ added to House Nation’s Spotify playlist •
EP added to AIA’s Deep House and Tech House playlists •
‘Baller’ on Marvellous Youtube Channel •
Coverage on EDM Boutique •
Coverage on EDM Nations •
OPERATOR FT. NINTH CHILD
RELEASED ON Kitsune Hot Stream
• Synced to a worldwide ad campaign with Dior
• Over 170,000 Spotify Plays
• Over 120,000 Soundcloud Plays
• Over 4,400 Soundcloud <3’s
• Added to Martin Garrix’s The Martin Garrix Show Spotify playlist
• Reposted by SNBRN, Win and Woo, Bee’s Knees, Madeaux
• Uploaded to Marvellous Music YouTube Channel with over 35k plays
• Coverage on Acid Stag, Audiomack, Caveman Sound, Audiodrums, International House of Sounds
Over 15,000 Spotify Plays •
Over 145,000 Soundcloud plays •
Over 5,000 Soundcloud <3’s •
Reposted by SNBRN, Bijou, Ryan Collins, Nukid, Torren Foot, and Lash •
Included in Gigamesh’s •
Coverage on Gotta Dance Dirty •
Coverage on Acid Stag •
Coverage on Kick Kick Snare •
Coverage on Muga Tunes •
Coverage on International House of Sounds •
As the guys work on creating their live set, they continue to perfect their presence on the decks.
They can appeal to both underground and more commercial crowds by combining hip hop samples, vocals, and remixes with deeper selections. Depending on the crowd, they'll bring more or less of the hip hop style into the set. They can also play sets that have more house or techno depending on the event.
STRANGE CLUB 02
In addition to playing their favorite parties in Los Angeles, the Strange Club team also promotes their own event series, also called Strange Club.
On March 11th, the team threw Strange Club 02 at the Beckett Mansion in Los Angeles. Over 520 people came to dance in the legendary LA historic landmark. We did not put any marketing or promotional dollars into the event, we invited friends and contacts through snail mail, text, and phone call.
The video is currently in production but you can see the Facebook album here.